By Kimber McGray
Swivels, Pop-Ups, Spinners, Shakers, Sliders and extra: home made playing cards Have by no means Been rather a lot Fun!
Why accept simply any previous greeting card if you happen to could make your family consider much more distinctive with a home made card? 100 clean and enjoyable home made Cards bargains superb card idea and how-tos which are superb. writer Kimber McGray and choose individuals proportion an important number of types and designs with a hundred playing cards: 50 fast and cute playing cards for each celebration and 50 interactive or dimensional playing cards in keeping with the fast card designs.
Inside you'll find:
• crucial suggestions for cardmaking, together with easy-to-follow instructions for developing card bases, penny sliders and pop-ups.
• playing cards for each social gathering, from birthdays and vacation trips to important events and common greetings.
• Interactive or dimensional playing cards with components that pop-up, shake and spin, and an grand number of present card holders.
Let 100 clean and enjoyable hand-crafted Cards prepared the ground to greetings that dazzle!
Read Online or Download 100 Fresh and Fun Handmade Cards: Step-by-Step Instructions for 50 New Designs and 50 Amazing Alternatives PDF
Similar crafts books
This notable tome is a technique-based, how-to reference booklet, along with greater than two hundred leading edge craft tasks. With thorough, step by step directions and greater than seven-hundred tutorial and inspirational pictures, this booklet makes crafting enjoyable and exciting.
As you recognize, crafts has regularly been an exceptionally well known topic at Martha Stewart residing. Our crafts editors have constructed a magnificent library of initiatives that essentially exhibit our expertise for adopting and adjusting old and proven options. this present day, with our principles and our creativity, and with sleek instruments and fabrics, we now have introduced those crafts into the twenty-first century. This Encyclopedia of Crafts will function a priceless advisor for an individual who likes to create.
This gorgeously illustrated sew consultant for knitting is as undying because the craft itself. The e-book offers the basic stitches for needlecraft in basic, easy-to-follow colour illustrations. The encyclopedic, dip-in, dip-out method is well-suited for rookies seeking to construct a starting place of sew suggestions in addition to pro crafters who will love preserving those good-looking reference publications on their cabinets.
Wood transport pallets have chanced on an not going moment lifestyles: attractive, hand made domestic décor with no the fashion designer cost. The DIY marketplace has lengthy been interested in refurbishing furnishings and inside layout on the cheap, yet simply available wooden pallets have spread out all-new and encouraging how one can customize a house in an green, inexpensive approach.
The right way to make beautiful quilting, patchwork, applique and stitching initiatives with kingdom Cottage Quilting, from bestselling writer and upholstery clothier Lynette Anderson. Lynette's kingdom cottage backyard presents the foundation for this selection of 15 attractive tasks, from quick-to-stitch applique designs that make excellent presents to bigger wall hangings and bed-sized duvet styles.
- Playing with Paper: Illuminating, Engineering, and Reimagining Paper Art
- 501 Enchanting Embroidery Designs: Irresistible Stitchables to Brighten Up Your Life
- Nancy Zieman's Sewing A to Z: Your Source for Sewing and Quilting Tips and Techniques
- Modular Origami Polyhedra (Revised and Enlarged Edition)
- Crafting with Cat Hair: Cute Handicrafts to Make with Your Cat
Extra info for 100 Fresh and Fun Handmade Cards: Step-by-Step Instructions for 50 New Designs and 50 Amazing Alternatives
Flower: Tackstitch the right side of the top petals to the wrong side of the bottom petals; anchor knot the thread. Stitch a French knot (page 133) in the center of the flower. * 1˝ 8˝ 12˝ 3/4˝ 6˝ 9˝ 5/8˝ 5˝ 71/2˝ 1/2˝ 4˝ * Do not cut the ribbon until instructed to do so. 6˝ 4 5 3 1 2 Bottom petals Finished flower Vintage Flowers 51 Queen’s Climber DIRECTIONS See General Directions (page 144), Prairie Point Leaf or Petal (page 111), Simple Flower (page 116), and Ruched Petals (page 36). 1. Petals: Cut 8 lengths of ribbon 3RW (see chart).
Trim the seam down to 1/4˝. Finished flower End here. * Do not cut the ribbon until instructed to do so. Trim seam to ¼˝. Vintage Flowers 43 Sweetheart’s Flower Measure and Cut Ribbon width (RW) Outer layer: Color 1 Center: Color 2 Cut 1 length 12RW. * 1˝ 12˝ 1˝ 7/8˝ 101/2˝ 7/8˝ 3/4˝ 9˝ 3/4˝ 5/8˝ 71/2˝ 5/8˝ 1/2˝ 6˝ 1/2˝ * Do not cut the ribbon until instructed to do so. DIRECTIONS Sweetheart’s Flower with Soft Curve Leaf (page 111). Use same ribbon width for both center and leaf. SK ILL LE VEL: Intermediate Suggested Ribbon 2 different colors and widths of woven ribbon with a soft to medium hand, double-sided Amount Needed Outer layer: 12 × width of Color 1 ribbon See General Directions (page 144), Rosette (page 25), and Rose Bud Center (page 130).
2. Flower: Follow Steps 2–4 for the Simple Flower, inserting the stamens into the middle of the flower in Step 3. Secure the stamens by wrapping the thread around the raw edges and stamens several times. Anchor the thread. Amaryllis with Rooftop Leaf-M (page 114). Use same ribbon width for both flower and leaf. SK ILL LE VEL: Intermediate Suggested Ribbon Woven or French wire ribbon with a medium to stiff hand, single- or double-sided Amount Needed 24 × width of project ribbon Additional Supplies 5 Finished flower folded stamens Measure and Cut Ribbon width (RW) Cut 6 lengths 4RW.